Sponsor a Summer of Clean Beaches
Yes, I want to Sponsor a Summer of Clean Beaches!
When you get to our checkout page to make your payment, please select your favorite program or click "place my pledge where it's needed most." Link to Donate now
Your role in cleanup efforts along our shorelines this summer is more important than ever before!
Due to recent state and federal budget cuts, the State of California can no longer afford clean beaches along the Monterey Bay. Which means your marine community could see the beauty of its beaches and the health of its ocean deteriorate this summer.
That is, unless you show your support for your marine community and the ocean paradise you love by Sponsoring a Summer of Clean Beaches! Join Save Our Shores by guaranteeing a trash-free paradise for your family, community, and business to enjoy for months on end.
- $10,000 Champion Leader
- $5,000 Circle of Champion Member
- $2,500 Sanctuary Guardian
- $1,000 Sanctuary Benefactor
- $500 Event Ally
The Summer of Clean Beaches includes promotional opportunities around the following events:
- The 28th Annual Coastal Cleanup Day on Saturday, September 15: At over 80 cleanup sites in Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties, Annual Coastal Cleanup Day is the largest volunteer event on the planet. Sponsors are recognized on signage, posters, ads, online, and more.
- 4th and 5th of July Pollution Prevention Events: This Pollution Prevention campaign includes outreach and cleanup events at 10 beaches in Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties
- The Toast to the Coast: Taking place at Seascape Beach Resort in Aptos on Sunday, August 26, the Toast to the Coast is Save Our Shores' annual fundraising party.
Thank you to our 2012 Summer of Clean Beaches Sponsors!
Get your business recognized as a Summer of Clean Beaches Sponsor today!
- Monthly Beach Cleanups
- Private & School Cleanups
- Adopt-a-Beach Cleanups
- Meet the Beach Adopters
- Earth Day
- July 4th & 5th
- Annual Coastal Cleanup Day
- Cleanup Calendar
Special Projects & Internships
- To Volunteer for Special Projects or inquire about Internships, email email@example.com