The Toast to the Coast
Save The Date!
August 25th, 2013
Join Save Our Shores for our annual beach party at Seascape Beach Resort in Aptos. With your toes in the sand and dolphins greeting you right offshore, you'll watch the sunset on Monterey Bay, mingle and dine, then dance the night away!
Toast to the Coast revelers will be soothed by the sound of the waves and the beauty of hula dance as you sip on locally produced beer and wine, then delight in a full dinner spread featuring a sustainable, clambake dinner.
Tickets go on sale July 25th for $125.
Drinks, Dancing, Dinner and Fabulous Auction and Raffle! We hope you will join us for another grand celebration of our ocean paradise!
- A private, 2 hour charter on the 70-foot Chardonnay II for you & 48 friends!
- 2 nights stay at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco with 4 guest passes to the Cal Academy in Golden Gate Park.
- A Year of Hot Tubbing at Well Within Spa for you and a Special Friend
- A 2-night Coastal Vacation at the Pine Valley Bungalows at Costanoa Lodge
- 8 Tickets to the World Famous Monterey Bay Aquarium!
Ticket holders do NOT need not be present to win. Winners will be chosen on August 26th, 2013 and will be notified right away of their prize!
It is simple to enter!
Click to download the Summer Raffle Form and mail it to:
Save Our Shores
345 Lake Avenue, Suite A
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
The 2012 Toast to Coast honored the following:
~ Mark Stone as our Ocean Hero of the Year
~ REI as as our Business of the Year
We applaud both Mark and REI for creating a healthier Monterey Bay!
Thank you to our 2012 Summer of Clean Beaches Sponsors!
- Monthly Beach Cleanups
- Private & School Cleanups
- Adopt-a-Beach Cleanups
- Meet the Beach Adopters
- Earth Day
- July 4th & 5th
- Annual Coastal Cleanup Day
- Cleanup Calendar
Special Projects & Internships
- To Volunteer for Special Projects or inquire about Internships, email firstname.lastname@example.org