If you would like your group to become more involved in protecting our marine environment, or if you are a business, team, church, or community organization looking for an environmentally focused volunteer project, then our Adopt-A-Beach program is right for you!
To Adopt-a-Beach in Santa Cruz County, fill out the AAB-registration-form and email to email@example.com.
What it Means to Adopt-a-Beach:
- Beach adopters commit to scheduling and participating in at least 3 beach cleanups a year at their adopted beach.
- Save Our Shores provides all cleanup materials, and coordinates permits and garbage collection for your group.
- A Save Our Shores representative will lead your group and provide an educational presentation at your first cleanup, held during the week or the first weekend of the month.
- Groups will keep track of their cleanup data and return the data cards along with waiver forms to the SOS office.
- Join us at one of our monthly beach cleanups.
- Learn how to schedule a private cleanup for your group.
Santa Cruz County Adoptable Beaches
Choose your favorite beach from our 33 locations in Santa Cruz County.
Show your community that your business or citizen group cares for our coast by becoming a Beach Adopter today!
> Adopt-a-Beach groups MPH Student Association & Santa Cruz Hydroponics keep their beaches clean with pride!
- Monthly Beach Cleanups
- Private & School Cleanups
- Adopt-a-Beach Cleanups
- Meet the Beach Adopters
- Earth Day
- July 4th & 5th
- Annual Coastal Cleanup Day
- Cleanup Calendar
Special Projects & Internships
- To Volunteer for Special Projects or inquire about Internships, email firstname.lastname@example.org